May 8, 2010

Alicante Office - Spanish Paperwork

Having difficulty with Spanish paperwork?

Based in Alicante City with a friendly and professional English and Spanish team to help you with your paperwork and residency issues, for example:

NIE Number to purchase a house, a car, etc. Residency Certificate to reside in Spain for more than 90 days. Social Security Number in order to work in Spain and apply for health card. Pension Application, for example for pensions coming from UK.

Registering at the Tax Office: to pay or receive any sort of taxes (buying a car, yearly tax declaration, importing a car, self employment, benefits and maternity grants).

Opening a bank account: translating the process involved. Business Insurance: Public liability when running a business.

Vehicle & Administration: Change of EU Plates. Transfer of ownership on Spanish vehicle. Vehicle Insurance. ITV/MOT assistance. Medical check assistance for Spanish driving licence and translating.

Continue reading "Alicante Office - Spanish Paperwork" »